The 'Premium Package 1' Pass grants you exclusive access to a selection of Greenwich Restaurant Week’s premier events in a way that also helps support an important community organization: The Transportation Association of Greenwich (TAG) and its student Safe-Rides Program.
We are excited to be partnering with Greenwich Restaurant Week to bring Living Greenwich members this 'Premium Package 1' Pass (with a value of $575.00) for only $325!
Buy it now to experience some of the 'best that Greenwich has to offer' while also creating a positive impact for a worthy cause!
Your 'Premium Package 1' Pass includes:
1. $150 Donation to TAG/Safe Rides
A tax deductible donation in your name made to TAG.
2. Opening Night Party @ Miller Motorcars – Wednesday 11/11
- Proceeds to benefit TAG/Safe-Rides
- Opening Night Kick-Off Party at the Ferrari Maserati showroom of Miller Motorcars to celebrate the 2nd annual Greenwich Restaurant Week brought to you by Jen Danzi
- Dishes from your favorite local chefs
- Various wines and liquors including Keel Vodka, Whispering Angel Rose, Spiked Seltzer, Palm Breweries, Radenberger Beer and selections from Val’s Putnam Wines & Liquors
Date: Wednesday November 11, 2015
Location: Miller Mototcars, 342 West Putnam Ave, Greenwich, CT 06830
Fine Print: Certificate required for admission
3. Val’s Putnam Wine & Liquor Penfolds Wine Diner at l’escale Restaurant – Thursday 11/12
- A wonderful evening of Mediterranean cuisine at l’escale Restaurant with a fine selection of Penfolds wines brought to you by Val’s Putnam Wines & Liquors.
Date: Thursday November 12, 2015
Location: l’escale Restaurant Bar, 500 Steamboat Rd, Greenwich, CT 06830
Time: 7:00pm to finish
Fine Print: Reservation Required, Bar Beverages, Tax and Gratuity not included on Prix Fixe Dinner, RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Barre Class & Firenze Ristorante Lunch at Equinox – Sunday 11/15
- Experience EQX Barre for a full-body strength workout
- Join us for a healthy take on antipasto from Golden View Firenze
- Brunch cocktails by Val’s Putnam Wines & Liquors.
Date: Sunday November 15, 2015
Time: 12:15PM – 1:15PM
Location: Equinox – 16 Old Track Road, Greenwich, CT 06830
Fine Print: Reservation Required – Space Limited/First Come First Served, RSVP: email@example.com
5. Game Day Party (Giants vs Patriots) - Presidential Suite at the JHouse – Sunday 11/15
- Come watch and enjoy championship caliber football between the New England Patriot and the New York Giants in the Presidential Suite at the JHouse in Riverside.
- Complimentary Beer, Wine, Cocktails and Food will be served!
Date: Sunday November 15, 2015
Time: 4:00PM – 7:30PM
Location: The JHouse Greenwich - 1114 East Putnam Ave., Riverside, CT 06878
Fine Print: Invitation Only – Space Limited/First Come First Served, RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Delamar Champagne Reception, Trunk Show & l’escale Restaurant lunch – Monday 11/16
- Come join our featured guests - bespoke handbag designer Anthony Luciano and Greenwich’s own Nancy Armstrong for a champagne reception and Trunk Show at the Delamar Hotel
- Followed by a 3 course prix fixe lunch at l’escale restaurant.
- One lucky guest will win a custom made Anthony Luciano bespoke handbag!
- In addition you will be able to watch the taping of the Debbie Nigro Show live from the lobby of the Delamar.
Date: Monday November 16, 2015
Time: 11:00AM – 2:30PM
Location: The Delamar Hotel – 500 Steamboat Road, Greenwich, CT 06830
Fine Print: Reservation Required – Space Limited/First Come First Served, Bar Beverages, Tax and Gratuity not included with the Prix Fixe lunch, RSVP: email@example.com